Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Log-in details

Tombo747
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I changed over to superfast 2. Installed new router, up and running.  Since then I have been unable to log-in to

my Vf-UK account.    I get to Username/password, seems ok, then wait for the security key to my phone but it never comes. Tried my fixed line and my mobile without success.

Whats up!  Tried the MD Tobi who seems to have dementia.  thinking all the time but never an answer.

Anyone got ideas?

9 REPLIES 9

MarkD

Hi @Tombo747, our Social Media Team can help with getting you get signed in. Just send us a message over Facebook or Twitter and include your Community username. All the contact details are here🙂

Have been working with Vf social media advisors but so far no results.   Deleted old data, emptied cache cookies etc. Switched from new Edge to chrome, all with negative results..  Yesterday tried

re-registering.  Used new Order number but not recognized. Number correct as letter from Vf came this morning confirming my  changing over to SF2.  Tried registering using old order number, this accepted but told I had already registered.   Confirmed my Username.  Got temp password but will not allow me to change.  Will not send me a security code to my mobile..   Tried one of my other PC's and still the same.   Was going to try local Vf shop.   Co-vid queue,    Only one staff taking  details.   Abandoned that.     Any other forum members got  a fresh idea?

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Just in case it's something on your device, can you try logging in on something else? Tablet, phone, friends computer etc.

Edit:

@Tombo747 wrote:

Will not send me a security code to my mobile..  

Do you mean it says it's sent it, but it isn't received on the phone or does it not say it's sending one?

Hello Jayach,    It says it has sent the code to my mobile tfn but I never receive it.  I have tried this many times., using a temp PW.     The mobile is ok. I have used another browser (Chrome) cleared all my existing data from previous browser (new Edge) cache cookies etc.   When I try to go back I am locked out..   I tried on the app and I am locked out on that to.......Everything had been working over the last

20 months until I changed over to superfast 2 and gave the person from Vodafone who took my details all my  log in info again..    My username is my full email address but I need to log on to changemy password.     This I can't do.    regards  Tombo747

Jayach

It absolutely sounds like a problem in your account at Vodafone and they will be the only ones who can sort it out.

I think the only thing to do is use the complaints procedure.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/complaints

Thanks for that.   Will follow through with the complaints and will keep you posted.    Tombo747

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Tombo747 We'll be happy to make sure this is resolved for you! I can see we've responded to your latest message on Facebook. If you get back to us there, we'll be able to investigate this further and help with resolving this for you ASAP 👍

pezz18
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

TOBI is the worst automation bot ever! We don't need these infuriating bots, please just put us straight to a human. I'd rather wait 30 mins than have to try TOBI to resolve my issue first! - as I find these bots never do, they send you round in circles and never quite understand your issue - and in the end you need to speak with a human anyway, so they just waste your time and make you more frustrated. I guess they are ok for simple queries, but most people need to chat to a human as their queries are not always simple!

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for your comments @pezz18 I'll get them passed along to the relevant team, we are always looking to improve our service!

If there is anything we can help with let us know or drop us a message on social media 😊