Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t sign in to My Vodafone after signing up for FTTP

MacGee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve just signed up for the Pro Xtra 500 package but when I tried to sign to My Vodafone with my email and temporary password it didn’t work. I realised that I had previously signed up for the Vodafone forum with the same email address, which is probably where the problem lies. I called the number I was given, but when I got through to a representative (after being on hold for an hour) the sound kept cutting out and I wasn’t able to get anywhere. What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I doubt it is anything to do with the previous sign up to the forum. The main Vodafone web site and forum do not appear to be linked.

If you look around the forum many people have the same problem and the sign in doesn't work until the account goes live. (sometime it doesn't even work then, but cross that bridge if you get to it.)

Edit: Such as this one: Can't log in to my account - Community home (vodafone.co.uk)

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Jayach

I doubt it is anything to do with the previous sign up to the forum. The main Vodafone web site and forum do not appear to be linked.

If you look around the forum many people have the same problem and the sign in doesn't work until the account goes live. (sometime it doesn't even work then, but cross that bridge if you get to it.)

Edit: Such as this one: Can't log in to my account - Community home (vodafone.co.uk)

Thank you very much; that’s very helpful.