Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Devices not showing in app

Chairman
2: Seeker

Have set up all my devices with my new Vodafone hub and now downloaded the app to manage them. The connected devices tile is greyed out and when I click on Devices at the bottom nothing loads for the Network Map or the Devices. When I connect A device to Guest wifi this does not show either.

I have tried the MAC FIltering and this was set correctly to the off default position.as suggested 

What else could be wrong.

13 REPLIES 13

Brava210
3: Seeker

Brava210_0-1701541606050.png

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Your picture may take a while to be moderated, but the app seems to work fine on my Redmi, just what doesn't work for you?

Are you using version 4.6.7?

Brava210

Shows a greyed out Device tab, MAC settings are off. I have tried app 4.6.7 and 5.0

Chairman

Tried the helpline and all that achieved was me having to reconnect all my many devices after they reset everything. The whole job took well over an hour of my life that I will never get back. I though the new app would solve the problem but things are still the same.

I have now decided that life is too short to worry about an app that does not work. It does have one use however in that it is useful for showing the password to Guests that want to logon.