Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Full fibre

slotph
4: Newbie

G.Network are currently digging up the roads and installing fibre optics in my area of London. They are also asking for expressions of interest in their offer when everything goes live later this year. Will Vodafone be piggy-backing on their fibre network and offering full fibre to existing customers like me? If so, when? And will it be more expensive than the current copper-wire connection (which to be honest is already fast enough for me with Vodafone Superfast 1)?

3 REPLIES 3

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @slotph It's great to hear you're looking to upgrade your broadband with us 😍 I'd advise to keep checking your postcode here and once those speeds are available in your area we'd love to have you onboard.

You can also register your interest in our Pro Gigafast Broadband here 

At the moment I really don't need giga speeds.  I was just wondering whether they will eventually be available in case I feel they are worth it at whatever price will be charged and whether Vodafone will piggyback on the G.Network fibres now being installed.

So far I am happy with the existing Superfast 1 offer.  If full fibre is much more expensive than the existing I will probably not go for it (if that is still possible).

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If and when we can provide a Gigafast service in your area @slotph, we'll be more than happy to look into upgrading you to this 😀