Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I cannot log into My Vodafone

Airlane1979
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm a new customer with a home broadband account. I registered and got into my account a couple of days ago, using a password manager to save my details. Today, those details are not recognised. What might I have done incorrectly? Vodafone's Tobi bot doesn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cynric
16: Advanced member

This is normal I am sorry to say. Please search the forum and you will find many entries about this.

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Cynric

This is normal I am sorry to say. Please search the forum and you will find many entries about this.

I've used Tobi on my phone to raise a job to reset my account. Vodafone is neither better nor worse than any of the several other big providers I've used in this regard.

Cynric

.@Airlane1979

Tobi sulks sometimes with a particular browser.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/ may get you connected.

On other occasions there has been successful connections to Tobi when using a private browser session.

Ah, it just keeps spinning... like in that advert.

Jayach

Try a different browser.

The InPrivate trick worked. Thankyou!

Jayach

@Cynric wrote:

It's not unusual to not be able to log in before activation, it's not normal to get in once and then be unable to log in again. I suspect somehow the password manager has got the wrong details.

ANGELA7ELLIS
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I can't log in to my vodafone account it has been about 5 months I pop into vodafone shop and he look at my phone and he tried to log me in to my vodafone app but he caused not do it please can you help me to get into my vodafone account there is something worry I also call customer service about this problem 

Hi @ANGELA7ELLIS 

It's important you're able to use your My Vodafone account fully so let's take a look. Is the issue present both online and through the app? If the issue is through the app only, please uninstall the app, clear your cache and cookies and re-install.

If this doesn't help, please message our team directly via Facebook, X, or Instagram and we'll take a closer look at your account

When reaching out to us via these channels we'll request a little information before directing you to a member of our Social Media team. When messaging our team through any of the above platforms, please include a link to your Community post along with your Community username. Our team will be able to see your query through the link, meaning you won’t need to repeat your question again 

JaneyR_0-1694007729108.png

If you don’t have an account with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram you can speak with one of our advisers on Live Chat. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any questions you have about your account.