Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want to combine new mobile to my wifi account

Kaerun
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I have Vodafone wifi and my current mobile is EE.

I pre ordered a mobile with vodafone monthly contract and I am moving from EE to Vodafone from the day the phone is released. (I used a third party to do this.) 

I wonder how to combine my new Vodafone mobile and  my wifi to the same my Vodafone account. 

Do I have to contact customer centre when I start using my new Vodafone mobile or can I do it myself online?

It would be handy if I can manage both at the one account.

If I get both wifi and mobile on the same account, can I get Vodafone together discount?

please advice.

2 REPLIES 2

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Provided you've managed to log on to your existing account and place the order as an existing customer then it should just happen - you can probably check this with Customer Services (if you have an hour or two to spare).

I'd check the full contract costs though if you were to get the phone from a third party and then just get the plan from VF - it can be substantially cheaper than effectively buying the phone on instalments.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kaerun 

To receive the Together discount this has to be on an eligible plan taken out directly with Vodafone.  When the mobile contract is active you will be able to manage the account with the broadband account, if you have any problems adding the account, Customer Services will be able to do this for you.

See here: Vodafone Together FAQ's

Further information here: Vodafone Together