Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

£75 Amazon voucher

I have spent 2 days chasing up my £75 Amazon voucher. I am not happy. I have spoke to the useless TOBi a million times, spoken to 2 advisors on the app and both times given email addresses where I was assured I would get my voucher. I rang customer s...

2.4GHz not working

Hello, Our vodafone router will not connect to any devices on the 2.4Ghz setting, (5Ghz works fine).I have split the SSID's and tried just about every trick in the book to connect the printer, wifes mobile and a games console to the 2.4Ghz frequency ...

Nintendo switch

My nintendo switch worked perfectly with my old Vodafone router, however since we changed the router to a THG3000, it just won't connect to it. It finds the wifi and lets me put in the password, but thats as far as I get and I constantly get an error...

Wen_dymo by 2: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Gigacube and Vodafone At home landline

Hello everyone. Ok I have the 5G gigacube Huawei 5G CPE Pro - H112-370LTE|5G(NSA) and it also comes with 2 LAN ports and a DSL telephone port. Now my question is can I plug the Gigacube into the Landline for access to Vodafone at Home Broadband & als...

Extending Wifi with two routers

Hello I appreciate there are lots of topics on this issue but I haven't been able to work out how I can extend my WiFi range using two routers so any help would be greatly appreciated. I've recently had a house rewire and as part of this the electric...

image0 (2).jpeg image1 (1).jpeg image2.jpeg

Gigafast/CityFibre Edinburgh - Questions

I posted the message below in the Boradband connection forum a few weeks ago and I didn't get any replies. Can anyone help here instead?...-I'm out of FTTC contract and thinking about signing-up for Gigafast, but I've just had some surprising answers...