Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gigafast/CityFibre Edinburgh - Questions

I posted the message below in the Boradband connection forum a few weeks ago and I didn't get any replies. Can anyone help here instead?...-I'm out of FTTC contract and thinking about signing-up for Gigafast, but I've just had some surprising answers...

Downgraded to superfast 1 on home move

I took out a 24 month superfast 2 broadband deal in May 2020 for £22.95 a month, due to expire May 2022.  I recently rang to arrange a house move, to which the person on the phone happily obliged and said it was all sorted and my existing deal and co...

lilyh07 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

i dont know how to portforward my vodafone router

HeyI go into the internet settings with advanced mode on I did the port mapping and everything its the right IP I'm trying to let Minecraft pass through so I put 25565 as the port I saved it and everything but it still shows that port is closed Omegl...

Mk_Mika by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router Firmware correct version

Hi,  I have 2 Vodafone Connect in different locations.  On checking the firmware on them they both have different versions. (19.2.0203-3261005 on one and 19.2.0307-3261013 on the other) they both have the same Hardware VCNT-1.   I have tried to updat...

Dropping every 60 minutes

Hello. I am a Vodafone client my account number is [Removed] I ordered the broadband on the 06th of February 2021.The router was delivered to me few days after. Consequently the first engineer from Openreach came to my house to install the service on...

benrod by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 thanks

New phoneline

I was due to have Vodafone fitted into my new home today & having organised it online, it was confirmed that we could do so.The engineer from OpenReach has just been and due to us having a Virgin Media line and not a BT one he said he couldn’t sort t...