Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone sold broadband to plusnet

Everywhere you look and read Vodafone customers seem to be unhappy and complaining whether it's on this forum or other forums or the Vodafone Facebook page. Ofcom reporting Vodafone got the highest number of complaints again .wonder if Vodafone is go...

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

How do we claim a refund from Vodafone ref to WIFI

As many of you know, Vodafone decided to block users from changing WIFI channels etc my laptop won't see the higher channel and Vodafone wifi always seems to run on the higher channel I had to go out and buy a USB WIFI adapter to use on the laptop Ca...

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

For 8 months broadband issues

HeyFor 8 months that i switch to vodafone i have 3 issues with broadband , more that 10 times contacted support (1.internet speed 2.dropping internet for +-5 hours almost every day 3.ping/packet loss) around 5 engineer visits . ok last month they fix...

Fawly by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cable too short can I get a longer one

I have had a bit of a move around within the house and I now need a slightly longer cable to go from the phone socket connector to my Vodafone router - can I get one and what do I look for (totally un-technical person here!)

TinaT by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

VF Router and NAS

Hello,I am not yet a customer. About to give VM the elbow but stumbled on a two issues and can't establish if it is current as most postings are from 2018 & 2019.1.  I have a Synology 2TB NAS connected to my VM router via cable and it works fine. I h...

roadcone by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

online ordering failing

Hi.Im on the old original gigafast 900 in milton keynes, im trying to upgrade to the new pro xl packages but it fails to complete the order. Any chance it can be looked at,mark

THG3000 wifi range

Hello. I am unable to get a wifi signal in one room of my house so I have run a cable, connected a switch and hard wired the sky TV.  Is there anything that I can buy that I could connect to the switch or replace it with that would give me wifi in th...

alanch15 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet in garden room

Hi, I currently have Vodafone broadband. I have just finished building a garden room which is totally separate to the house. In preparation I ran a cat6 cable from the router to the garden room so that I could connect something to ensure a strong int...

MJT by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Goodbye VF

I signed-up with a different ISP yesterday. So I now wait to see if VF:"forget" to stop taking the money out of my bank account,Leave me with a THG3000 doorstop or paperweight (has anyone got an amusing use for the router?),Mess-up the handover to th...

Cynric by 16: Advanced member
  • 11 replies
  • 2 thanks