Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pro Broadband contact

stephenrichardb
4: Newbie

Anyone know how to contact Pro-Broadband? I signed up last week and it's not working...

It says I can get thru "instantly" on 0333 3040 191, but I've been trying for several days, and just get left on hold each time.... so it's anything but instant!

Also, on the one occasion I did thru, it was just a generic call handler and nothing to do with Pro-Broadband. Consequently, she couldn't help and put me back on hold!

Grrrrrrr...!!!! Soooo annoying...! 

10 REPLIES 10

MarkD

Hi @stephenrichardb, we're to sorry to hear that you've been left on hold trying to contact the Pro Broadband team. The number that you've posted is the best number to reach the team or we have the Live Chat option here. You'll need to enter your query to Tobi and you should get routed to the correct department 🙂

Thks - have tried Tobi, but that takes even longer... You have to go thru security, wait for someone to answer, go thru security again, explain the problem, then you get transferred to someone else, security again, then finally put on hold again, and wait, wait, wait... That whole procedure has happened to me several times over the past few days, Frustrating! An do much for the advertised "instant connection to Wifi Xperts"..!

Eventually got thru to a human on the phone, and she suggested I buy a 2nd SIm card for my phone. It's just arrived, but I now can't remember for what purpose she recommended I get one??! I imagine it was something to do with my pro-broadband... Any any suggestions, please?!

Without seeing the notes the adviser left on your account @stephenrichardb we'll be unable to help with this. If you've a Facebook or Twitter profile, pop us a message so we can take a look and help with the next steps in getting this sorted for you 😊

I am in the same boat here. On hold from the last 25 minutes.... What's the point of pro broadband. It's rip off...

Ew my query above, as suggested, I sent a mssg via Twitter and got this response, which wasn't particularly helpful..!

For information about our plans and SIMs, please choose from the below options for more information.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @MasterPanda & @stephenrichardb. I'm sorry to hear about that. You may consider reaching out to our dedicated Pro Broadband team on 08080 034 515, they will be better suited to help you out with your Pro service than 191 or over social media. 

All these months later, and it's still not working, with a variety of error messages, and still cannot get thru to anyone. Have so far been on hold for 1 hour 22 minutes on this call. Will give up soon, as I always do... 

Yet, when you sign up, this is what they tell you:

WiFi Xperts

Instantly get through to UK-based, expert engineers who proactively monitor and fix any issues

Grrrrrr... Nothing could be further from the truth..!

Could someone from Vodafone pls investigate and get back to me asap? 

@stephenrichardb

This is a customer forum, nobody from Vodafone who sees these posts has any idea who you are.

I can't help but notice you haven't said what your problems are. Could we help in any way?

Totally agree with you about support, it is atrocious.