Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My online account not showing any details

Blakey0500
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi, a few months ago I signed up for gigafast internet. I am able to login to my account but I still get the message saying 'We are getting everything set up for you'

I'm unable to see information such as billing, plans etc.

What can I do to get this fixed and have my broadband linked to my online account. 

regards

Graham

2 REPLIES 2

CallumR

Hey @Blakey0500, thanks for reaching out to us. 

So that we can make sure everything is correct on your account, you'll need to contact our Broadband team. They'll be able to help get your app working as it should. You can contact them on webchat or you can call them on 0333 304 0191 from any landline or mobile. 

albert13
4: Newbie

If you've already signed up for Gigafast internet and can log in to your account but are still seeing the message that says "We are getting everything set up for you," there could be a technical issue or a delay in the activation process. Here are a few steps you can take to get this issue resolved:

1. Contact customer support: Reach out to the customer support team of your internet service provider (ISP) and explain the situation. They will have access to your account details and can help troubleshoot the issue. They may need to escalate the problem to a technical support team or update your account settings manually.

2. Provide necessary information: When contacting customer support, be prepared to provide your account information, including your account number, username, or any other identification details they might require. This will help them locate your account and address the issue more efficiently.

3. Request an account update: Inform the customer support representative that you are unable to view information such as billing, plans, and other relevant details on your online account. They should be able to update your account settings to ensure that all the necessary information is linked correctly.

4. Follow up regularly: If the issue is not resolved immediately, it's important to follow up with your ISP regularly to ensure that the problem is being addressed. You can inquire about the progress, ask for updates, and provide any additional information they might need to resolve the issue.

Remember, each ISP may have its own specific processes and procedures, so the exact steps and methods to resolve the issue may vary. It's always best to reach out to your ISP's customer support for personalized assistance in resolving this matter.