main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Retention offers with Vodafone.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I've just entered the final month of my contract with Vodafone. I've pretty much decided where I will go to next, unless Vodafone can match what I will get there.

I just wondered what retention offers others have had from Vodafone. I am in an FTTC only area, so can't take advantage of the FTTP offers they are promoting

Any advice from others who have stayed?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
CrimsonLiar
13: Advanced Member

I guess the main thing is get your info together in advance, and truthfully tell them what you can get elsewhere.  If they can't at least match, then be prepared to move!

*In an area where any change will now force a move to FTTP, when our contract comes up.  

View more options
Jayach
16: Advanced member

@CrimsonLiar wrote:

I guess the main thing is get your info together in advance, and truthfully tell them what you can get elsewhere.  If they can't at least match, then be prepared to move!

Oh I am, just worried about jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire!

View more options