cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why are you trying to take payment again?

KinJO187
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there,

my plan started on the 29th and i paid £22.00 bill price on the 6th, now on my billing it says upto date and next bill will be the 29th which is correct..

I woke up today with a notification that vodafone have taken £22.00 out my account (it will fail as i dont get paid till the 29th and my bank is empty) i looked at my direct debits and it does say the 17th?

Makes no sense my payments should be coming out around the 29th as it says on my account here and as it did with my last payment?? Im Untitled-1.jpgconfused?

10 REPLIES 10

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Your picture hasn't been moderated yet, but Vodafone always seem to produce the bill early.

My bills are produced on the 17th of the month, and an email sent, but taken 10 days later on the 27th. (give or take a day or two) Hopefully yours are similar.

Thanks for the reply but they have tried to take payment.. this is not a bill generation.. does anyone that works for this company ever speak as there stupid chat bot is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Jayach

@KinJO187 wrote:

Thanks for the reply but they have tried to take payment.. this is not a bill generation.. does anyone that works for this company ever speak as there stupid chat bot is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

I totally agree about Tobi, but just tell it to "go away" (use whatever phrase come to mind) and it will transfer you to a human. Or use this link https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

i know now what happend.. a credit score company took money out my account without me knowing and left my vodafone payment not paid.. no i have no cash till 29th...

i need to speak to them before they cut my internet off but they have already disabled my phone.. i tried typing in go away to chat bot but just got this:

If you’re selling your old Vodafone mobile, or giving it away and need to unlock it to use on another network, you’ll need a Network Unlock Code (NUC).

If you’ve bought a device locked to Vodafone from a third party, you can either join us as a new customer, or get the device unlocked to use on another network. We can only unlock your device when we’re sure it belongs to you. The best way to confirm this is by getting a free Pay as you go SIM online or in a store and using it for 30 days – a necessary step to guard against fraud. You can then complete the form to request a NUC.

If you were given the device by a friend or family member, the best thing to do is get them to unlock it for you. It doesn’t matter if they’ve already upgraded or left Vodafone – all they’ll need is a NUC.
If you need more help completing the form, watch our handy video.

Jayach

Did you try using the link I gave for chat.  https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

yup didnt work.. i typed in talk to human and now im talking to a human as we speak

Jayach

Great, when I said "go away" I really meant a two word phrase I can't use on here, but "speak to a human" will do.

well i just spoke to a human and tbh they were no better then the bot.. it was like talking to the wall. trying to explain i dont get paid till the end of the month and all they keep saying is you can pay your bill now..

NO I CANNOT!!! I DO NOT GET PAID TILL END OF MONTH AND CREDIT SCORE COMPANY TOOK THE MONEY!

i signed upto a credit score company.. didnt know they charge you every month.. i have not even used it.. payment was taken for £19.00 even tho it didnt mention it in my online banking and said payment had been taken for vodafone...

ive now cancelled the credit score bs

Thank you for getting in touch.
Whilst we’re sorry to see you go, I’ve cancelled your membership with us and have made sure that no future payments are taken from your account.

what a total mess..

Jayach

I've never been in the situation you are in now, so can only imagine how difficult it must be.

They do have a help article. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/financial-difficulties

Good luck.