Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WiFi 6 booster set up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m unable to set up wifi 6 booster. Within app there is no tile to add booster. It also isn’t showing in devices section within app. I’m using latest version of app.

Broadband router all set up. No issues. Working well. 

Wifi booster on, including multiple re-starts. Light purple but flashes when WPS button pushed.

Tobi chat rubbish via iPhone. Multiple Q&A’s visited on Vodafone website alongside various YouTube videos.

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

Jason

Hi @Anonymous. To double-check, have you followed the troubleshooting on our 'I’m having issues connecting my Super WiFi Booster' Help & Support web page? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. I’ve tried everything hence why I’m reaching out within this forum. 

Thank you for the confirmation. Have you also deleted the Vodafone Broadband app and reinstalled it? If so, given the troubleshooting that you've done, we would advise to get in touch with our Broadband Xperts. You can get in touch either online via the direct Live Chat link here, or over the phone on 08080034515. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is impossible to deal with Vodafone. Live chat continues to fail and I cannot get through security to even ask for a router reinstall. Vodafone’s IVR and then security checks are not adaptive to those requiring greater accessibility. Impossible. Not worth it. Should have stayed with BT.

Tbf all they ask is your full name, phone number registered to VF account and your pin, so imo not that much of hassle only thing that is to have patient with what they say for you to do

I've had this happen to me, its a bug within the app to fix it contact the wifi experts on their number they will assist in doing a fresh complete new install of the router and booster.