Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DECO X20-DSL with Vodafone Superfast

Hello - currently trying to decide between a Mesh network, Vodafone Pro or a new router - and getting very confused. This looks like a very interesting proposition: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/home-networking/deco/deco-x20-dsl/#overview Was wondering ...

RowLarry by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Allow simple wifi passwords

I’m using the standard Vodafone broadband router; but if I try to set a simple password for the wifi; it doesn’t allow me to set it! How can I make it allow any password I want for the wifi? thanks,Dudley Delderfield. 

I want to combine new mobile to my wifi account

Hi, I have Vodafone wifi and my current mobile is EE.I pre ordered a mobile with vodafone monthly contract and I am moving from EE to Vodafone from the day the phone is released. (I used a third party to do this.) I wonder how to combine my new Vodaf...

Kaerun by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Native IPv6 anyone?

Seeing as no one else has posted this yet: I appear to have native IPv6 up and running on Vodafone UK! *It's worth noting that this has happened before - that it is up now does not mean it will be up in 2 mins time!

CrimsonLiar by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mesh wifi setup

I'm planning to add two Deco M5 units to my wifi system as the THG3000 signal is very poor in some areas.Is it really necessary to turn off the wifi on the THG3000 to everything work fine?My plan was to keep the THG3000 upstairs to use both wifi/wire...

lskzn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! USB file share with Vodafone black router

Hi all, I have already read the post here, without any success:https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-broadband-queries/Latest-black-router-USB-file-share/m-p/2667935#M17640 When I try to go to my USB stick path \\192.168.1.1\Generic_FlashDisk_1_b30a ...

androbinuk_0-1647372324453.png

Vodafone Wifi

I’ve recently moved houses and we’ve been using utility warehouse (avoid like a plague) since 2019 to save money, but recently we would like to switch seeing as I work from home and I like to game as well. I’ve been looking at Zen and Virgin (as the ...

rudra00 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks