Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New customer SMB/USB shares not working

I've literally just signed up for a new vf contract and connected the new router in the past week. I previously used a 3rd party router were I had USB shares working fine on my previous isp.I have tried both enabling SMB1 and disabling it and that di...

share1.jpg share2.jpg

VPN, why does Vodafone block them?

I’ve seen several websites mention the advantages of setting up a VPN. Some even give you the top 10. Approx 6-8 weeks ago I tried clicking on the links to the VON website but they were blocked. Discussions with Vodafone seemed to unblock approx half...

NikkiJas by 2: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! To get full fibre ISP plan, need My Vodafone account

Openreach FTTC and FTTP services to my house are both live and working. I am a potential new customer to Vodafone and struggling to order one of the full fibre discounted plans, without an existing My Vodafone account. Evidently I cannot order any of...

crimsom by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rockspace Wifi Repeater can't get IP address

Hi there, I bought a Rockspace wifi repeater as the wifi from my Vodafone router is shocking upstairs (it's in the optimal place, no reflective surfaces near it etc). The extender can connect to the router fine and is assigned an IP address, but as s...

VPN Passthrough problems

HiI'm new here and can't find the answer to the problem I am having.Basically, I am working from home and I am having trouble connecting to my work's VPN server using the Draytek Samrt VPN client app / program I have installed and setup on my laptop....

cwn316 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Blocking websites

I've added a website to my Vodafone account to be blocked (in Content Controls -> Blocked Websites), but it is still allowing the website to be accessed.  I did chat to someone a while ago, who suggested changing Content Control Profile from one sett...

SkuTe by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks