Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband app Sync Speed

Th sync speed function in the Vodafone Broadband app doesn't seem to work for me anymore . When I click on it I just get a message that says 'Sorry, we are working on an issue' however it's been like this for weeks. I've seen another post on the comm...

Router Model THG3000 uses unsafe SMB1 Protocol.

The much lauded new Router (Model THG3000) has 2 USB ports.  One on the back and the other on the side.  The back USB port uses the unsafe SMB1 Protocol, so when I tried to connect I got the following message: "You can't connect to the file share bec...

wdrs by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast in Ipswich and 5G

Hello!  I would like to kindly request a PM from a moderator if at all possible, concerning the above mentioned subject.   To everyone at Vodafone and the community, stay safe. 007 ( licenced to thrill )  

JamesBond by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Packet loss and low speeds

Hi All, Between 8pm &10pm every night my gigafast full fibre connection goes really bad from 200 speeds to 20mb and up to 20% packet loss. i have disconnected every other device while at this time but this still occurs. Any thoughts to what may cause...

Sync Speed removed from app

I’ve been using the Vodafone app since starting my contract many years ago. We moved house and now the sync speed has been removed from the app. Convenient given that we know we aren't getting the speed that we are paying for. Uninstalled and reinsta...

Gigafast modem?

I'll be having Gigafast 900 installed in under a month and I have a few questions. Currently my setup is Virgin Media Superhub in modem mode going in to an Apple Airport which takes care of all the routing and wifi. It works perfectly.I'd ideally lik...