Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Router respond to external ICMP pings on WAN IP?

Hi Everyone. Does anyone know if the supplied VF Router will respond to ping's on the external IP/WAN interface? I've used the ThinkBoardband diagnostic tools to fault fix any VM issues historically. ThinkBB tools are powerful to prove stable WAN inf...

THG3000 Router Setup to TP-Link RE305 Extender

ROUTER THG 3000 to TP-Link Extender Setup ProblemI recently renewed my Vodafone Broadband contract and upgraded to Super Fast 2.  With the contract came a new THG 3000 router to upgrade my old Vodafone HHG 2500.Setup all straight forward.  As my hous...

RFA3100 by 2: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Logging into a different Amazon account for Alexa

Hi,I got my Super Wifi Plus booster (with Alexa built-in) and while setting up I logged into my Amazon account to use Alexa. I now want to login with a different account but when I log off and click on login in the Broadband app it automatically pick...

Replacement for THG3000

Hi Just wondering if anyone has replaced a THG3000 with a similar all in one modem/router that provides a better WiFi range? Ideally would prefer an all one one type unit either new or second hand but not looking at spending much over £100.  It would...

What happens to existing line ?

Hi, took the plunge last night and ordered pro 900 package from Vodafone (cityfibre) its being installed next month, my question is what happens to existing line with BT on openreach as its not like Vodafone are taking over this line although i am ke...

Legfan2 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Pro with Alexa

I have received an e-Mail offer to upgrade to Vodafone Pro with Alexa. It states I can upgrade for just £2 / Month more. Will this be a complete new two year contract? Or will my existing standard broadband contract still expire after the remaining p...

Guy-7 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast installation across my property

I'm about to have FTTP installed (next week 24/6) and I already run BT Infinity.  I live in MK.  I'm somewhat concerned about the comments in other forums/messages that CityFibre (or whoever) do not use the existing conduit (that both the old copper ...

eloceo by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

New customer SMB/USB shares not working

I've literally just signed up for a new vf contract and connected the new router in the past week. I previously used a 3rd party router were I had USB shares working fine on my previous isp.I have tried both enabling SMB1 and disabling it and that di...

share1.jpg share2.jpg

VPN, why does Vodafone block them?

I’ve seen several websites mention the advantages of setting up a VPN. Some even give you the top 10. Approx 6-8 weeks ago I tried clicking on the links to the VON website but they were blocked. Discussions with Vodafone seemed to unblock approx half...

NikkiJas by 2: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks