Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

gigafast voip phone call diversion function

eeekingeee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Today my gigafast fttp is installed and fully working with my own telephone number transferred from BT.

Before I placed this order, I did ask two time through vodafone customer support phone line, they are sure vodafone gigafast voip has call diversion function.

But I called again, I got a surprised answer, vodafone has no call diversion for the gigafast voip phone,

As this is very important for me, and their promise is just a joke.

Also for voip phone, call diversion isn't a difficult thing really, why vodafone invest so much and leave a simple convinient function alone, 

I left vodafone years ago, I was a loyal customers for more ten years, when I relized vodafone was the worst mobile signal in the UK, I regret I paid few thousand pounds mobile phone bill to it, 

now I am back to vodafone with bit faith, disppointed again, 

I still have 2 week to cancel this, but why not vodafone sort it out for a good customer?!

Thank you for reading.

1 REPLY 1

MarkD

Hi @eeekingeee 

We know how important the call divert feature is for some of our customers. This is an option on our Superfast packages, we don't provide this feature on the GigaFast service. As you stated you're in the first 14 days of the activation, have you considered switching to Superfast? You can find all the information here 🙂