Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£5 Big bundle

Ian47
2: Seeker

My £10 Big Bundle has expired, as an existing customer, can I change to a £5 Big Bundle?

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ian47 

Look in How-do-I-change-or-renew-my-Big-Value-Bundle. 

“ If you'd like to change your Big Value Bundle, you can call 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile. Any changes will not be applied until your current bundle has expired. If you don't want your Big Value Bundle to automatically renew, you'll need to opt out by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile.

As far as I can see they do start at £10.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Ian47 

The £5.00 BVB is only offered through the My Vodafone Application, just opt out of the £10.00 bundle and opt into the £5.00 through the Application.

Hi AnnS,

The opt out tab seems to be disabled, I have tried for several days to opt out, but to no avail.

AnnS

Hi @Ian47 

You will probably need to wait to opt out until the £10.00 bundle expires. if you don't have enough credit the bundle won't renew.

If problems remain, live chat should be able to make sure you are opted out of the present BVB leaving you in a position to add the cheaper bundle through the Application.

Hi AnnS,

Thank you for your advice, I have tried to get through on live chat, but it doesn't connect, I spoke to an assistant who told me to phone an 0800 no. When I got through an answerphone message said they had closed for the day, at 1400!! And I was to go back to 2345.

My bundle expired 3 days ago, if I top up without opting out, the £10 bundle automatically renews, I've tried that before.

I'm afraid this all a minefield for us oldies!! I sometimes think that the system is skewed to prevent us making contact!!

I read somewhere that only existing customers can get £5 bundles nowadays.

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Ian47 

We previously offered a £5 Big Value Bundle with 150 minutes, 250 texts and 100MB of data. Unfortunately, this was withdrawn from sale in November 2019. The cheapest Big Value Bundle still available for purchase is now the £10 Vodafone bundle.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Muhammadjanjua 👋 The easiest way to change your Big Value Bundle is 2345 from your Pay as you Go number and follow the automated prompts. 

You can also request a bundle via text - just pick the bundle you want and send the bundle code (e.g. BVB10 for a £10 bundle) to 49501. 

If you have any further questions just let me know or check out the "How do I change or renew my Big Value Bundle" page  🙂 

Muhammadjanjua

can I change my bundles