Solution

Account inaccessible,

Adelchi
4: Newbie

Username not recognized.

Verification code not received.

Password not changeable.

??????????????????????????????

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

29 REPLIES 29

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are you able to top up and make and receive calls and text and use data as normal @Adelchi  ?

i.e the account is still live because you've used it within 180 days so it does not automatically close down.

What have customer services advised or carried out thus far  ?

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries could take a look if you contact them.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Again? I spent days on the phone with "support" without any result, why are you asking me to keep spending time and money calling from abroad?
Please read my first message.

---------------------------------------

Username not recognized.

Password not changeable.

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

---------------------------------------

Lots of problems Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]

• Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)

Anonymous
Not applicable

We appreciate your frustration @Adelchi, however unfortunately as we're unable to access accounts via this forum, we'd need some more specific details to assist with this issue. I understand that you don't want to call again for assistance, but if you use Facebook or Twitter, I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here.

Frustration is not the issue here, the problem is I can't access my account and my username is not even recognized anymore after months of "support" agents and phone calls.
Now I am getting this error too:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]

Username not recognized.

Password not changeable.

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]Screenshot 2021-01-22 113836.jpg

No solution Provided, they only keep asking to over and over the same troubleshooting steps, no agent is able to retrieve past history and - after a month - they are not able to move forward basic troubleshooting. Why have customer support if they act as robots? It can be done by a web application, without having to spend money for overseas calls.

Hi @Adelchi, we're sorry to hear that you're still having an issue with the online account. Have you sent us a message on the social media channels? If so, did you include your Community username in the message? Mark 

Useless.