Solution

Account inaccessible,

Adelchi
4: Newbie

Username not recognized.

Verification code not received.

Password not changeable.

??????????????????????????????

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

29 REPLIES 29

I have been promised callback at least 3 times in 3 different occasion, it never happened. Terrible. Why not fix your many web bugs, and eliminate agents and have a self help online?

Sorry @Adelchi, have you sent us a message on social media? For us to help with the online account and check the call backs we would need access to your Vodafone account. 

You are mocking me, nice.

If don't have access to my account you are joking.

This is ridiculous:

Congratulations Adelchi!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank.

Your new rank is 4: Newbie

On the Community @Adelchi, we don't have access to your Vodafone account, this is why we direct you to our social media team who will be happy to help. Have you spoken to the team on Twitter or Facebook and in the original message, did you include your Community username? Mark 

Support was unable to solve this issue after a month and many attempts, including troubleshooting steps taken many times over and over. Now the account is completely blocked, and you want me to talk to support again? Do not offend my intelligence, I am still waiting for 3-4 call back from support that never arrived, including 2 from complain department. What a disgrace.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you're waiting on our call @Adelchi. If you change your mind, we'll be happy to help and can ensure this is fed back to the relevant department. Once we complete security after receiving your message to us on social media, we can also investigate what you were previously advised as well as resolving any complaints you've raised. This will help us to improve our future customer service as well as ensuring this is fully resolved for you. 

Resolve the issue, enough waiting and talking.

Screenshot 2021-01-25 203730.jpg