Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding a Big Value Bundle

m_tonkopeeva
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! I haven’t used my Vodafone SIM card for a month, and when I tried to return to using it, I couldn’t add a big value bundle to my account. I had one before, for 20£, but when I’m trying to add it now, I keep receiving a message that I have to top up. However, I already have 20£ in my account. I’ve been trying for a few hours but nothing helps. 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @m_tonkopeeva 

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason you are getting that message is due to being on PAYG 1 and when you added the £20.00 credit, the phone used some data and Vodafone took £1.00 from your balance.

Vodafone should help you with this and you should be entitled to your £20.00 bundle, if you wanted to add the £10.00 bundle, you wouldn't have any problems.

Try live chat first it would be quicker but they are probably busy, keep the window open when an advisor is available you will get a connection.  If you would prefer the Social Twitter or Facebook channels you can speak to the Team here: Contact Us 

Thanks! 
I’ve already tried with different bundles - the result is still the same: 20£ in my account but the message says I have to top up. 
I tried contacting their FB chat but it’s no use. 
Seems like I have to opt for another operator after all. 

What have the Facebook Social Media team said @m_tonkopeeva 

You could try Live Chat or Customer service on 191 to get this resolved.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.