Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big Value Bundle

sleepyviolet
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been a Vodafone member for 50 years. 

Now I have a £5 big value bundle and top up by £5 every month.

After I had topped up my £5 I got a text message to say if I topped up by a further £10 I would get a further

free 100 minutes.

Not something I would usually do but I did anyway but the 100 minutes never arrived.

Every day I ring Customer Services and they say it is being done over night and will be there in the morning but never is.

I would like my 100 minutes, please.

Sleepyviolet

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

It's a reasonable request to have what's been promised.

I think the extra minutes are automatically used instead of your normal calling minutes.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help or Live Chat.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @sleepyviolet 

This is confusing, if you topped up an extra £10.00 you would have needed to convert the credit to a Big Value Bundle.

If the extra minutes had been added, this would show in your phone application and online account, you would use the core minutes first and the promotional extra minutes would start when this had been used.  However, £10.00 just for 100 minutes does seem quite expensive when you can purchase the same as an extra for £5.00 here: PAYG bundles 

For quickness live chat should be able to clarify.   If you have Twitter or Facebook the Social Team will help.

I am cheered up to see AnnS here as she helped me a lot in the past.

This gets worse. and I really need some help.

I rang the Customer Services again saying I hadn't had my 100 extra minutes 

said to be applied to my account in 24 hours  (I paid on 3 Feb)  and the operator did a huge rant and said the only way I would get the 100 minutes was to present myself and my phone at a Vodafone shop.

When I said I don't have one and I am a frail disabled housebound bedbound  80 year old with no-one to help she ranted on that that was nothing to do with it and I wouldn't get my 100 minutes.  I made an appointment for a manager to call me but didn't get the call.

AnnS

Hi @sleepyviolet 

That is terrible customer service from Vodafone and advisors shouldn't be telling customers to go into a store during lockdown when all stores are closed.  Even more shocking when you are elderly and bedbound and need to avoid all crowded public areas.

I am wondering if Vodafone are trying to get £5.00 BVB customers to opt out and purchase a more expensive bundle, when you opt out of the £5.00 BVB and purchase the more expensive bundle you won't be able to go back.

@sleepyviolet  I do wish there was more that could be done to help you on this forum.  The best way forward is to to go the complaints route here: Complaints .  Let's hope they will help.