Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Euros credit for my Portuguese Vodafone pay as you go

osbert
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How can I apply euros credit to my Portuguese pay as you go phone  while I am in the UK?

osbert

4 REPLIES 4

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm afraid that this forum can only deal with Vodafone UK relates questions. You'd need to speak to Vodafone Portugal for your answer.

Good luck.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Thanks but not so.

I asked about a lot in Portugal without much success eventually ending up with a Director in a Head Office.

Their policy is to deal only  with Portuguese credit in Portugal and if I want to send funds from the UK I must deal with the issues in the UK. They do have a website but it does not yet take payments.

I wasn't asking Vodafone UK to do it. I was asking if another member knows as many UK holidaymakers have Portuguese phones on Vodafone although it is not so attractive now they have put their prices up so much.

Thanks for help.

osbert

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@osbert The information provided by @jeffkinn is correct.
It may be worth checking out our Pay as you go SIMs.
With our Big Value Bundle package you can use your inclusive data, minutes and texts at no additional charge in Portugal - you can find more information on this here.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Vodafone used to allow prepaid subscribers of one network (e.g. Vodafone P) to top up using the recharge cards of another network (e.g. Vodafone UK) but this stopped a few years ago.

Do Vodafone Portugal not offer the option of online recharges using credit / debit cards or via paypal? 

If you've not already, register for an online account (My Vodafone) on www.vodafone.pt using your Portuguese telephone number - it'll then show you your options for recharging.