Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help.

Fraziac
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Im hoping the V by vodafone means voxi.

i havnt breached any terms and services and my number has been disconnected from your services. I havnt breached anything. I havnt done anything to deserve this. So please can you look into it and unblock my number, thank you

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Fraziac 

V by Vodafone usually means smart tech services such as Pet Tracking as one example.  eshop.v.vodafone.com/uk 

Vodafone do have a Fair Usage Policy which can auto activate if something looks to have been breached. 

As there is no account access via this forum  I'd suggest to speak with customer services on 191 or 0333 3040191 or Live Chat.

Or as your a  Voxi Customer services can be contacted via voxi.co.uk/contact-us 

Also the Social Media Team's via Facebook or Twitter will be able to clarify.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers

Hey, ive contacted them and talked to them apparently the fraud team banned my account for some stupid reason and i have to call them to get it reviewed. How am i supposed to do so when i dont have a phone to call them because they banned my number 😐

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Fraziac 

I appreciate you can't use your sim card and mobile number but there is always an alternative option one can use such as  i.e family,  friend or work colleagues or home phone / public phone you could use to get this sorted or try the Social Media Team's.

Looking at Vodafone Support pages the number you can contact the fraud team on is 0333 304 1665 

Current Phone  >

Thanks, its all good now though. The online live chat took me minutes but thank you!

BandOfBrothers

Good to hear Live Chat helped you @Fraziac 

Current Phone  >