Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Data settings

bobeaglemusic
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've tried multiple times to download and install new mobile data settings for my iphone12.

I recently updated to IOS 17.4.1. Vodafone sent a text with new mobile data settings which I downloaded and then installed. But iphone keeps saying cannot connect to mobile data network..  I have Big Value Bundle PAYG

As I understand it I go to Settings/ Mobile Service/ Mobile Data Network and at the top (Mobile Data Network) it should say: pp.vodafone.co.uk/wap/wap   But it doesn't work, Anyone got any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @bobeaglemusic , I found the p.p settings didn't work and I am on PAYG although using Android but the APN settings should be the same.

I am using Vodafone UK Data as name and not p.p. Apart from that follow the rest of the information from device guides Device Guides 

You should also be able to synchronise to your Apple account to download the carrier settings.

No promises it will work but give it a try.  Good luck @bobeaglemusic 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

Yes @bobeaglemusic , I found the p.p settings didn't work and I am on PAYG although using Android but the APN settings should be the same.

I am using Vodafone UK Data as name and not p.p. Apart from that follow the rest of the information from device guides Device Guides 

You should also be able to synchronise to your Apple account to download the carrier settings.

No promises it will work but give it a try.  Good luck @bobeaglemusic 

Thanks. I got there in the end. Turns out for me the details had to be wap.vodafone.co.uk/wap/wap. Not pp. thanks for alerting me. 

pihu02
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

In my opinion, For set up your mobile data on your iPhone 12 after updating to iOS 17.4.1. Here's a step-by-step guide that might help:

• Check Compatibility
  • Restart Your iPhone
  • Reset Network Settings
  • Manual Configuration
  • Contact Vodafone Support

By following these steps, hopefully, you'll be able to resolve the issue and get your mobile data up and running smoothly on your iPhone 12.

Regards

Thanks. As you’ll see above I got there eventually.