Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Prepay sim, auto Bundle without requesting

star99
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Yesterday I arrived at Gatwick and bought a new sim, the app wasn't working so I called and thought might as well add £50 so I don't run out. I tried to pick the £15 bundle but the system went offline for a while with an error message on the app, then came back on and I got a text saying I was put on the £30 bundle.

I called c/service and they said that's normal and anyone gets on the maximum bundle their balance allows - WTAF? a) It says that nowhere on the card folder thing, and b) the maximum is £40 unlimited data. C/s just kept on repeating it's normal, but sounds more like theft to me.

How do I get put on the £15 bundle and the £30 one cancelled and I get a refund, but also I want to take the balance off the account and choose another provider - Tesco has a much better deal for Clubcard holders. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @star99 I hope you're well. This is certainly not the experience we want our customers to have with us. So we can look into this further, please pop the Social Media Team a message here