Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not registered on Network

mable1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there. I topped up on the 18/3/20 and since then have not been able to send texts or receive.

I just let it go as having a bad signal in the country. But now I try and call and it says that I am not

registered to the network. I have gone through settings and made sure I have ticked all the right boxes.

Taken out my sim and put back in ...still no joy..Can anyone help please

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

This could mean your sim card isn't connecting to the network or your phone maybe at fault @mable1 

Make sure your phones software are up to date.

Can you try a soft reboot by turning the phone off, remove the sim card and then give the inset chip a wipe with a soft cloth and then re insert making sure its seated properly and then turn it back on.

Also try choosing another network in the phones connection settings and then re choose Vodafone.

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and check your mast status and use the template in Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can check your account.

If.it is your sim card then ask customer service to send you a Blank Sim Card.

SIM swap and activation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your help...Looks like it was the phone being the problem....All updates in place etc

but just decided to stop working for some reason. Last place I would have thought. I have commandeered a phone and will go shopping for a new one... Thanks again

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @mable1 

I appreciate we all need to be connected especially in these unprecedented times.

Glad I could be of help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.