main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Offer

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi everybody, I saw on vodafone website that the offer with 3GB at £ 10 a month has been changed, so instead of only 3GB there are 9GB for £ 10 a month. Is it valid only if I order the sim online or even if I buy it and then activate the offer? Thanks

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ila94 

The offer is available to all new customers for the first 30 days on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Value Bundles  when purchased between the 8th November and 31st January 2020.

If you are an existing Big Value customer you can still get the offer by texting TRIPLEDATA to 49500 by 31st January 2020.

Just call into a store or purchase online.  

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ila94 

The offer is available to all new customers for the first 30 days on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Value Bundles  when purchased between the 8th November and 31st January 2020.

If you are an existing Big Value customer you can still get the offer by texting TRIPLEDATA to 49500 by 31st January 2020.

Just call into a store or purchase online.  

View solution in original position

View more options

But then also the months after activating it continues?

View more options

Hi @Ila94 

The triple data offer is only for the first 30 days, after this time it will revert to the normal allowance.

However, there may be other offers and promotions coming up.

View more options

Ok, thanh you so much.

View more options