Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pay as you go roaming after 8th June 2022

Patrick1234
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please can anyone explain, if I buy the pay as you go SIM card after 8 June 2022, and travel to Turkey. Is that means it will have roaming without charging extra cost like before? Thanks guys 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Effie

Hey @Patrick1234 I hope you're well! As per our Roaming page here, from the 8 June 2022, Pay as you go customers will need to activate a European Roaming Extra before or during their travels. This will enable them to use minutes, texts and data while in 49 European destinations. In order to use your phone when you go to Turkey, you will need to buy a Roaming Extra from your My Vodafone app when you travel. 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Effie

Hey @Patrick1234 I hope you're well! As per our Roaming page here, from the 8 June 2022, Pay as you go customers will need to activate a European Roaming Extra before or during their travels. This will enable them to use minutes, texts and data while in 49 European destinations. In order to use your phone when you go to Turkey, you will need to buy a Roaming Extra from your My Vodafone app when you travel. 

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

This hasn’t gone live today. Vodafone have confirmed it’s been delayed. So you can continue using allowances as usual in EU. (For now)