Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Topupfailure

pathynes1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Topped up as usual online on  Wednesday last but credit was not added to my account with the result of no credit and I am  in isolation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @pathynes1 

It would help if you mentioned the method used for the top up.

Although you have already checked your phone application, any top ups would be itemised there, including any details of active bundles, if you have a bundle, the top up may have been taken to pay for the bundle.

The quickest way to find where your credit have been spent would be using live chat, not sure of the waiting time under the current circumstances but they would be able to check your account.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Hi @pathynes1 

Unfortunatley Sometimes a top up does glitch.

This then looks like the funds have been taken from your bank account but in fact they've instead been gated off by your Bank awaiting for Vodafone to collect the funds.

If Vodafone don't collect the amount it will drop back into your available balance in your bank account.

I'd suggest to speak with your Banks customer services to check.

Also check with Vodafone Customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll be able to check your Vodafone account as sometimes also the top up does not always show straightaway.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @pathynes1 

It would help if you mentioned the method used for the top up.

Although you have already checked your phone application, any top ups would be itemised there, including any details of active bundles, if you have a bundle, the top up may have been taken to pay for the bundle.

The quickest way to find where your credit have been spent would be using live chat, not sure of the waiting time under the current circumstances but they would be able to check your account.

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Sometimes is an understatement! I have been with Vodafone approx 5 weeks now and so far three of the five online website topups have failed. It takes a good week before the money is released by the bank, not good for those whom are skint! I now topup using vouchers as the Vodafone online web top up is too unreliable, I plan on porting out once this isolation period is all over.