Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual voicemail

paddywack
3: Seeker

Hello all. I’ve been using visual voicemail on my iPhone 12 since recently joining Vodafone with no issues until the other day,when it not only stopped working but has now disappeared from my handset like a scolded cat (lol) and I’m using standard voicemail. Just to eliminate possible suspects I’ve 1) ensured my software is up to date (16.5.1 c) 2) Repeatedly texted STATE to 100121 with Wi-Fi turned off. 3) Toggled airplane mode on and off. 4) reset my network settings. 5) Restarted my phone. And finally I’ve called 12151/12152 to deactivate and reactivate the service. So I’m out of ideas. It’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things just mildly irritating as it’s proven to be quite useful. So was wondering if anyone else had any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paddywack

Just an update! Having called customer services and kinda got nowhere (although they did send me various links),I’m going to abandon visual voicemail. They think it’s something to do with them getting me to do a factory reset of my phone last week and they did offer to put me through to the tech team but I declined as I didn’t want to explain it again. So I’m going to make this item as solved and leave it at that . 👋

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

paddywack

Just an update! Having called customer services and kinda got nowhere (although they did send me various links),I’m going to abandon visual voicemail. They think it’s something to do with them getting me to do a factory reset of my phone last week and they did offer to put me through to the tech team but I declined as I didn’t want to explain it again. So I’m going to make this item as solved and leave it at that . 👋

Having closed the thread myself I wanted to give a shoutout to customer service who solved my problem. In my network settings the username and password for visual voicemail were both showing as “wap.Vodafone.co.uk. This was changed to WEB.Vodafone etc and it’s now sorted. The thinking is apparently a factory reset last week caused the issue. Time for me to fade into the background methinks but it’s all good now. 👏

Hi @paddywack. Thank you for your feedback for our Customer Service team. It's great to hear that your concern has now been resolved.

If you do have any other questions or queries please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help. You can also find lots of handy self-help using TOBi and our Support Centre online.

I’m all good now thank you but I appreciate the help and advice given to me.