Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VoLTE option not showing on new phone with Vodafone sim

Crocwyrhta
2: Seeker

Bought a POCO X6 Pro the other day and slapped in my Vodafone Big Value Bundle sim.  I go to the settings in the phone and there is no option to enable VoLTE calls.  The phone is capable of VoLTE and in the Vodafone app it say WiFi and 4G calling is included on the plan.  So what gives?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @Crocwyrhta when you insert the SIM there should be a software update to include the 4G and WiFi calling, try your software update phone settings.  

If there are still problems live chat or Customer Services will send the configuration settings file to your phone. 

Crocwyrhta

Yeah, no update when I plug the sim in.  Didn't have VoLTE available on my old phone either (Realme X2 Pro), despite it also being capable of using it.  The only update I've had since I got the phone is a small OS (HyperOS on Android 14) update.  And that comes from Xiaomi/POCO, not Vodafone.  Live Chat are useless, they don't seem to know what they're doing and just keep going around in circles. They didn't even know what my phone was because Vodafone doesn't sell it.   Hence me resorting to asking on here.

AnnS

You can check if the network support the phone on this link 4G calling . If it's not on the list of supported devices you won't be able to use 4G calling even if the phone supports the service.

Take a look at device guides where you will be able to see supported devices here Device Guides 

SWdcocz

Well, it looks like they've lost my custom.  I'm going to jump networks if a.) they can't be bothered to support the newest handsets and b.) they won't support a handset if you didn't but it from them.