Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why was my Vodaphone plan canceled?

cev
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! I bought a prepaid SIM card in the Czech Republic (I am currently in Hungary) on May 15. I bought the package that gave me 10 GB of data and unlimited SMS. I purchased this package for both the months of May and June. However, on June 1, Vodafone texted me and told me that my plan was cancelled. However, I never cancelled my plan, nor had I logged into Vodafone online. I went online today and saw that my plan had been cancelled. What should I do about this?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @cev 

You will need to contact your network in the Czech Republic here:  https://www.vodafone.cz/en/

they will be able to provide the necessary account access to find what has happened.

BandOfBrothers

May I assume your not a Vodafone Uk Payg customer @cev 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No, I live in the U.S. but am currently abroad for the summer and got a SIM Card instead of getting an international plan. 

I have tried getting in contact with the office in the Czech Republic but nothing has been working. Is there any way I could re-activate my SIM card online? 

BandOfBrothers

Usually it depends on how long the number has been deactivated for speaking in relation to Vodafone Uk. 

You'll need to contact your Vodafones customer support asap.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.