Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Check Mobile number

Greetings from Malaysia. I bought a Vodafone sim card for Data while I was in Italy last December. I am trying to check on the phone number & credit balance but there's an error in Italian that said it's invalid. Since the sim is registered in Italy,...

nelizza by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Esim

Hi everyoneI write to you from ItalyI have a prepaid vodafone sim.is it possible to transform my sim into an esim for my iphone XS Max?thank you all

Resolved! Registering a Mega Youser on the Vodafone web site

Greetings, A couple of weeks ago, while visiting Madrid, stopped by a Vodafone store and purchased a Mega Yuser SIM card.Now I am back in the United States and while the SIM card is working fine (I can use voice, data and SMS) I am unable to create a...

dprotze by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Roaming with archive freebie

I have a new Samsung J3 but I’m Pay As You Go with the archived ‘txt & web freebie’- the old one where you top up £10 for 200 txts & 500mb for the month and KEEP the £10 credit at the end. Need to know for sure if this will allow roaming in France- n...

Debby by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Big Value Bundle not coming through

So...I paid £10 on 10th of April on a credit card, the item is still pending on the card. It usually clears in a day if there is a delay. The £10 was meant for a Big Value Bundle £10 that was done through the website. Oddly, I got 500MB of data immed...

Can't spend reward points

I want to add more credit on my phone for texts with the reward points, but when I go to the page to spend my points, it only takes me to a page which says to check my points. I check my points and put in the code, but it won't take me to a page to s...

JanetLee by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Who can I report a network glitch to?

Hi there, I have discovered a network glitch that can keep you online even if you do not have any data and would like to do the decent thing and report it. Who can I tell? I will not post here as I do not want anyone to abuse it. Kind regards, Phil

ReedPR by 8: Helper
  • 10 replies
  • 2 thanks

Big value bundle

Bought 10£ big value bundle and i can not use my internet it says “impossible to activate mobile data, you are not subscribed to any operator service” how do I activate them ?

Gyny by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks