Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't top up from app

For  The last few months I have not been able to top up my phone or anyone else's phone using the my Vodafone app. I have installed updates but still it doesn't work. It tells me there is a problem with my bank or card issuer but there is no problem ...

What-Now by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone blacklisted my iPhone X

Hi I purchased an brand new sealed iPhone X locked to the Vodafone network, on ebay last year October. It came with the usual Apple 12 months warranty and had not been activated or used. I activated it and used it with my Vodafone payg sim for a coup...

zen135 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My phone network

Hey, I just brought the big value bundle and my internet keeps saying “ you are not subscribed to a mobile data service”. “could not activate mobile data network”. ive texted web to 40 127 and checked online no help at all  

Wrong location

When using the app for my local bus service - the app show the wrong location. Other apps, such as “maps”, my iPad shows the correct location. How can this be fixed?

Breaching Vodafone T&C’s

I’m not really sure why my number got disconnected for breaching the T&C’s, but I did. I would really appreciate it if someone from Vodafone could tell me what I did or reconnect my phone back to the service as I need it for a lot of different things...

Network

Hello it says that my network is not registered  when I try to call someone and I really couldn't do anything for 7 months. Can you help please?

Antoniop by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

50GB Data Boost Terms and rollover

Hi there.Yesterday, I found out that there is a great deal, a 50gb data Boost, with every bundle that it is 10£ or moreI'm looking for the terms that apply for this promotion since I want to know if it will be possible to "rollover" the data to the n...