Pay as you go

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices, Pay as you go Rewards and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Travelling in Ireland

Will be travelling in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland ... 2 weeks in each this summer ... Will the same SIM card work in both or will we renew once we cross over ..?.?.... W e the fly to Scotland for 2 weeks ...... will we need to renew card...

Marvie by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g on PAYG

IVE BEEN WITH VODAPHONE FOR JUST OVER A WEEK NOW AND I CANT GET 4S BEEN ON LIVE CHAT WITH THEM TWICE FOLLOWED THERE INSTRUCTIONS AND STILL NO JOY 

Grezza by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

monthly spend limit for Payforit on pay as you go

I am trying to purchase an item via payforit with my phone PAYG credit but i am told i have hit a £10 spend limit for the month, i looked into the spend rules at it stated pay montly accounts have a spend limit but nothing for PAYG provided the credi...

Spanish default pin code

Hello,  i have recently purchased a Spanish payg sim card and when putting into the phone it is asking for a sim pin code.  Does anyone know what the default sim code might be for spain please.

davog50 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Big Value Bundle

Hi, I am trying to buy a BVB of £10 but for some reason it isn't taking it, I used to have a BVB20 but can't afford it this month, it took 2 days for that to cancel, and I just tried again, by  texting BVB10 to 49501 but keep getting the reaponse:Fro...

Split Port - Please Help

Hi, I wanted to try out the Vodafone service, having come to the end of my previous contract with Talkmobile.  It seemed easiest to take a £10 extra value bundle from Vodafone to do this, not least because Talkmobile use Vodafone as their network pro...

User0403 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Big value bundle

hi my contract run out yesterday i notified vodafone last month that i was switching to big value bundle this morning i had no service on my mobile so i topped up £10 that gave me 250 minutes unlimited texts 2gb data later on in the day i went into m...

jimjo16 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG WORKING IN TURKEY

I have a PAYG sim we are going to turkey on holiday this year if I bought a bundle would the data,texts and minutes work over there regards graham 

Grezza by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Paying for Big Value Bundle - stupid question!

Sorry for the daft question!I keep buying Big Value Bundles for my child's phone, but it never rolls over. Every time I buy one, I am asked for my payment details, and I presumed that payment would be taken every month from my card. However, when I l...

carrie74 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks