Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

About my default account

Basanta01
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good afternoon sir /madam 

I was taken contract with phone house uk , London in 2016 March 8  the guy who was given me contract was not telling me any net work and just saying £23 contract for I phone 6,  later I received the post  from Vodafone saying £56 per month contract which was too expensive for me , 

then I had sookhne with Vodafone as well phone house within 14 days and return the handset to phone house , unfortunately 

they didi not return my hand set to Vodafone and that did not cancel my contact 

I was emails and contacting them long time but I coudont find any solution , my account was in default  until 5 years so my credit was completely ruined and it was come up last year only 

again today credit serch agency ,  telling me missed  payments on 5 of June 24 , and I lost my credit score 

I do I get rid of 

it was really fraud  for me in. 2016 

3 REPLIES 3

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Basanta01 - I can understand your concern and we do take your credit file seriously. So that we can investigate this further and locate the account, please get in touch with us through Social Media

How do I get right people to tak Gemma please 

suggest me 

is it good option to have chat through Facebook messenger 

thanks 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Basanta01 - if you contact us via Facebook PM, we can then look into what's happened and if needed we can then contact our Credit File Support team for you.