Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Added 2Gb Extra data for £10 - Charged £20

Razgriz1
1: Seeker

Hello,

Due to some WiFi issues I decided to up my data using the extra data function by adding 2Gb for £10. Immediately after doing so I noticed my next bill would increase from £24.51 to £44.51. I was expecting this to include two additional charges; half for this month (March) and half for next month (April). However, when I view my expected bill for next month it shows only £10 additional charges and my total plan has now increased by £10 on it's own. 

I intend to cancel the extra charge for the month following April as I won't need it anymore so is this increase to be expected or has something gone wrong? I would imagine the bill for May should go back to £24.51 after opting-out. 

Maybe I am just worried about paying for something I don't want, just want to be sure.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Razgriz1 

If you have added an extra you can opt out at any time and keep the remaining extra until the next renewal date after which time it won't renew again at the next billing date.

The My Vodafone Application will always show any extras added to the account.

If you are charged on your May bill after cancelling or you need clarification contact Vodafone or come back to the forum for account access and the team will help.

Thank you AnnS. 

I will wait until the billing date to see what happens and go from there I think.