Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Additional line deal for my partner

GregiiPi
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hey guys. I have got a quick question for you all. I am thinking on taking additional line deal. The one that is £10 for 100Gb and that would be used by my partner. When I take it, can she then setup her own Vodafone account so she could manage it on her own and get her own access to VeryMe Rewards or she will need to use my login details to access the account? 

4 REPLIES 4

Nmnr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I did this for my wife, and she was given the option to have her own account. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You would be the account holder @GregiiPi so would need go set everything up with your info.

She could be put on the account as a trusted / named person or perhaps let your partner take out the contract so everything then is in her own name.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The offer he’s referring too is only available as an additional line to an existing account. It wouldn’t show to a new customer. 

AnnS

Yes @GregiiPi  Vodafone would be able to do this for you.

If you speak to Customer Services they will be able make the arrangement and split the account giving your Wife her own online account with her own log in to manage the account with the direct debit coming from her account, the only thing she won't be able to do is change the account by way of upgrading. You will still be the account holder making sure the account is paid and up to date,