Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

anyone had issues switching from vodafone pay monthly?

As title, switched from vodafone pay monthly as it meant not having to switch to a new sim card.Happy with reduced price and offers, but coverage and data can be variable. Reading here it seems that I'm not on the voxi apn settings but the vodafone p...

chase88 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phone selling on contract

HiJust being a nervous nelly but better to ask If I sold my new contract phone, considering its unlocked, if anything were to happen to my contract like a death would that phone be blacklisted? I understand its much better financially not to in the l...

Re: Cant send message with vodafone - error 0

I am getting this error and going round in circles  Vodafone say its a Samsung issue Samsung say its a Vodafone Spent over an hour on each support There is no baring in the account Tried switching off Removing simBut just get this when checking premi...

Screenshot_20220311-162057_Settings.jpg

How to replace Vodafone SIM with another Vodafone SIM

I've been told by Vodafone that they cannot price match a SIM only deal I have seen with Carphone Warehouse (Currys), fair enough.  Carphone Warehouse have said that to transfer my mobile over to the new SIM Vodafone may not give me the PAC code. Is ...

Closed account showing active on credit report

Approximately 4 months ago I changed from Pay Monthly to Pay as you go, but the Vodafone Pay Monthly account is still showing as active on my credit report. About 2 weeks ago, I spoke to a Vodafone customer service representative via online chat to r...

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hey guys I have a new pay monthly phone my first bill included my device upfront charge but I’ve just check my second bill pdf and it hasn’t got the device plan charge included on the itemised bill only has the my airtime plan on it  can anyone tell ...

Vodafone one number

I am trying to link to alexa from my Vodafone account but each time there is an issue saying the site is under going maintenance.

gpd1965 by 6: Helper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

How can it be so hard to add an entertainment pack?

I changed the price plan on one of my numbers on the 21st Feb to get more data. I made sure to include the entertainment pack as I use spotify a lot. I was expecting it to just continue, but that would have been too easy. First I get a message saying...