Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

An issue with the price of my mobile internet bill

Noha1
1: Seeker

This is a message from a client using Vodafone services in Egypt, I am calling Vodafone UK as Vodafone Egypt couldn't solve the problem.

On January 6, 2023, I received a message on my phone from an unknown person informing me that I would be converted to the red family system without my consent. This prevented me from using the credit transfer service. I called customer service and they did not solve the problem, so I filed a complaint, The complaint number is 1-65520478730.

On 7/6/2023, customer service finally cancelled the subscription in the red family system.

When I returned to use my mobile internet as usual on 12/6/2023, I was surprised to discover that customer support had cancelled my mobile internet package, forcing me to use the internet without my knowledge.

I was forced to pay a bill of 1700 Egyptian pounds or the service would be terminated, so I was forced to pay the bill.

I hope to receive a refund because the error was made by the company, not by me.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You probably don't understand that Vodafone Egypt and Vodafone UK are different companies and separate networks @Noha1 .

Vodafone UK wouldn't have access to Egyptian accounts and you need to speak to the network in your country. 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

You probably don't understand that Vodafone Egypt and Vodafone UK are different companies and separate networks @Noha1 .

Vodafone UK wouldn't have access to Egyptian accounts and you need to speak to the network in your country.