cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BEWARE IF YOU BOUGHT A BLACK FRIDAY DEAL -YOUR PLAN COULD BE DOUBLE WHAT YOU AGREED

klnew
1: Seeker

I bought the very widely advertised black friday deal of a Samsung Galaxy 29 for £38 with a £29 upfront cost. A further 10% discount was applied to my basket for being an existing customer.

My first bill has arrived and the plan amount is £68 - I spent 90 minutes on the phone this week trying to get this resolved and 4 Customer Service agents were having none of it.

They have eventually agreed to mass-credit my account to adjust the difference but this seems to me to be gross mis-selling and violation of the Misrepresentation Act.

I'd be very curious to know how many others this has impacted, in terms of raising with the Ombudsman/Ofcom

2 REPLIES 2

StuntHamstah
4: Newbie

Before raising a complaint with the Ombudsman you first need to give Vodafone a chance to rectify this issue. If you raise a complaint they should rectify this issue for you

More information on how to raise a complaint can be found Here

Aren't the first bills always more? I thought this was always the case then the overpay gets deducted at some point? It's been explained to me before but it was so complicated i can't remeber.