main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Bar and data alerts

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I just turned off my service to receive calls and texts 'Bar and data alerts' by mistake. I want to turn this back on. I can't turn the toggle on again because it seems to be deactivated. I have been trying to contact Vodafone customer service all day, but I can't get through. The online chat doesn't seem to work either for some reason. Can someone help?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Can you insert your sim card in another phone and go into your myvodafone and turn it back on and or go into your myvodafone via the online myvodafone option on another device / go through Wi-Fi. 

Or ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Twitter Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries who have account access who will be able to help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Also keep trying Live Chat or 191.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @lfern 

If you have only just toggled on the restriction you won't be able to immediately toggle off.  Try logging off and clearing  all your cookies and logging in again.  You can also add and remove bars through the application, just on onto manage bars and extras, buy and manage extras, if it does not work the first time, just reboot the phone and log into the application again, the application can get quite busy.

If you continue to have problems, follow this link to talk directly to the Social Media Team.

View more options