Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bar and data alerts

lfern
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just turned off my service to receive calls and texts 'Bar and data alerts' by mistake. I want to turn this back on. I can't turn the toggle on again because it seems to be deactivated. I have been trying to contact Vodafone customer service all day, but I can't get through. The online chat doesn't seem to work either for some reason. Can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can you insert your sim card in another phone and go into your myvodafone and turn it back on and or go into your myvodafone via the online myvodafone option on another device / go through Wi-Fi. 

Or ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Twitter Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries who have account access who will be able to help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Also keep trying Live Chat or 191.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rastik1190
1: Seeker

I'm gor 31 year and I want unblock all wabside

hrym

Settings can take a short while to activate after you've made the change in the app, and the toggle isn't always available while that's happening.   I'd suggest giving it a few hours and then trying again.   If you've tried that, contact Customer Services as @BandOfBrothers suggests.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Rastik1190 - do you mean you want to lift the Content Control restriction on your account, so you can access all websites?

You can follow these steps to get this lifted 👍