Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call Diverts not Working with WifiCalling Enabled

steffangl
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

I hope someone can help.  I have used call diverting for many years and am very au fait with the various codes to set and cancel the different diverts.

However, since adding Wificalling to my account, I cannot use any of these.  My account is now set to divert to voicemail after 15 seconds and that's it.  I can't increase it to a longer ring time, can't cancel all diverts , can't set a divert to an alternative number.  All attempts bring up a failed message.

If I log in to MyVodafone and remove the '4G and Wificalling' extra then everything works perfectly as it always used to.

My dealings with live chat and 191 have been fairly frustrating so far - with several cut-off chats and advisors not understanding the problem at all.  We've had new SIMs, tried different handsets, tried removing voicemail and wificalling and then re-enabling, and finally today been told that voicemail doesn't work with wificalling at all!!

I have another account where all this works perfectly, so I know it can be done, and know there is something not right on an account level with this number.  I am at a loss regarding where to go next. 

Interestingly the other number I have does not have this '4G and wificalling' option to switch on/off in MyVodafone - despite the number having wificalling, so it must be set up differently somehow.

Anyone had a similar problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0