cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DPD claiming attempted delivery, but not so!

ukdragon
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

DPD are really putting Vodafone in a bad light!
I was supposed to have received my upgrade phone this morning (03/12/21), so I waited in. 

Suddenly, I received a "sorry I missed you" text! Now, I have a ring Security system and Doorbell, neither of which were triggered by anyone at my driveway or front door. No card was left. The photograph of my house was blatantly taken from the van. If he had got out of the van, it would have triggered the system!

DPD customer services are beyond useless, and say that they cannot prove that the driver is lying. This is disgusting frankly, and makes a mockery of the usually great service that Vodafone aspires to provide.

3 REPLIES 3

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

Probably your Ring doorbell... I had one, unreliable crap!

Anyway, it would be highly unlikely the driver would drive all the way to your property just to take a pic from the van and drive off. He/she would have to drive back to re-deliver the next day adding to that days workload.

I have camera proof of exactly that.

WelshPaul

Then I stand corrected!

It's odd that the driver did that for the sake of a minute or two. You should complain to DPD:

https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/about_dpd/customer-complaints.jsp

I would also make a post on their social media pages and include the CCTV as proof!