Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ERROR WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE ACCOUNT

Jxshh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm at my wits end with this! I have spoken to numerous people from Vodafone who will "Help me" with my issue and get no result. I've submitted a formal complaint and after 3 weeks of back and forth, I've now been told: "There is nothing more we can do, we have no other options so we can't help you".

How can you not help me!? It's YOUR network!!

So, long story short, I started getting "Internal Server Error" when trying to log in to my Vodafone account. My account has been "reset" and "deleted" at least 5 times now and EVERY time I try and register again like they tell me to, I get the below error: 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, FMW_0_0001 - [Error ref 1w0]

The only thing they can offer me, is to waive the early disconnection fee for my airtime plan but still pay for the Broadband and the Device plans. Surely there has to be something they can do to fix this stupid issue?!

I'm unable to pay my bills as 191 doesn't recognize any of the 5 phone number on my account and ends the call, TOBi doesn't recognize any of the numbers and I can't access an account to check/pay the bill! 

1 REPLY 1

kinstray
4: Newbie

Hello.

I had this problem for months, exactly as you describe it. 

I had been through to several teams, tech team, backend team and even had an open complaint, which closed with no resolve!

I have finally had this resolved today by 'Anita'.  We tried just about everything but she finally figured it out and described the problem as:

"Actually, I aligned the online account with new one as there were service hierarchy with same username which was not able to fetch the correct account."

Hopefully this means something to the next operator you get or they can contact Anita for the solution.

Steven