Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Evo plan Cancellation

Xcellmatt
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all

I have just taken out an Evo plan and as your probably already aware they now setup a device plan separately. So you now have a device plan and an airtime plan.

My question is, I want to cancel the airtime plan now and just continue paying the device off. Is this possible? The T&Cs suggests it is and states should the airtime plan be terminated either by myself or Vodafone then you must still continue to pay the device plan? 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Xcellmatt 

If you check the T & c's here: Vodafone EVO , please read the pay monthly section device plan, where you will see that Vodafone will require an Extra Plan to go with the device plan.

Basically, if you cancel the airtime Extra Plan, you will have to cancel the device plan.

I have since spoken to Vodafone Customer services and I have successfully managed to just cancel the airtime plan as I'm within the 14 days cooling off period and keep the device plan. 

Just as I thought as they are treated as different contracts the airtime requirement is just for purchase. 

Hi

I just taken out new additional line plan with Evo with Pixel 6 Pro but don't really need the airtime as I have my original number with Vodafone. Can I pay off the handset and cancel airtime?? Can I cancel the airtime after 14 days without penalty if I pay off the device??

Hi @Shamrock_Sean 

Our device plans are set up alongside an airtime agreement and if you returned this within 14 days, this would also cancel the device plan order. 
However for example, if you took out a 12 month airtime agreement and a 36 month Device Plan, and cancelled the airtime agreement after 6 months you'd be billed the early termination fee for cancelling your plan early - but your Device Plan would continue for the agreed duration. 

If you want to have a chat about this, please get in touch over Facebook or Twitter 🙂